So, I decided at the last minute to sign up for and participate in Bloggiesta. I have no plans for this weekend, so the timing is perfect.
My planned to-do list:
participate in the PicMonkey challenge to make some buttons for my new/ongoing features update my 2014 challenges list with books read update my reviews by author page so that it’s current write four or five posts I have swirling around in my head participate in the Blog Post Bingo challenge
- update my about page
- do something about my layout–not sure what yet
- investigate a different hosting service since hosting w/Wordpress limits what I can do with my blog
That list is a little insane, and I realize I probably won’t complete all of those items, but I should make a pretty healthy dent.
Finish line update:
- I wrote two posts, not four or five. I’m still calling that complete.
- I think I found a solution to my layout problem, so that’s a plus. Looking at getting a theme from Creative Whim when I switch my hosting
- I’m still not sure what hosting service I’ll use yet. I need to get more feeedback from some trusted peeps on that one.
And that’s that. All in all, a rather successful weekend. I was also able to participate in the last Twitter chat, which was a lot of fun. Thanks so much to Suey and Danielle for all their hard work in organizing and hosting such a great event!