So, I decided at the last minute to sign up for and participate in Bloggiesta. I have no plans for this weekend, so the timing is perfect.
My planned to-do list:
participate in the PicMonkey challenge to make some buttons for my new/ongoing features update my 2014 challenges list with books read update my reviews by author page so that it’s current write four or five posts I have swirling around in my head participate in the Blog Post Bingo challenge
- update my about page
- do something about my layout–not sure what yet
- investigate a different hosting service since hosting w/Wordpress limits what I can do with my blog
That list is a little insane, and I realize I probably won’t complete all of those items, but I should make a pretty healthy dent.
Finish line update:
- I wrote two posts, not four or five. I’m still calling that complete.
- I think I found a solution to my layout problem, so that’s a plus. Looking at getting a theme from Creative Whim when I switch my hosting
- I’m still not sure what hosting service I’ll use yet. I need to get more feeedback from some trusted peeps on that one.
And that’s that. All in all, a rather successful weekend. I was also able to participate in the last Twitter chat, which was a lot of fun. Thanks so much to Suey and Danielle for all their hard work in organizing and hosting such a great event!
6 thoughts on “Bloggiesta!”
We have some similar items on our list. I changed my theme last night and love it. Good luck on your goals.
The theme is the hard part! I can’t figure out what I want.
Good luck on yours, too!
Congrats on already completing some of the items on your list! I need to get started on mine, but am having fun visiting other participants first! 🙂
Alexia’s Books and Such…
I had a little downtime at work so thought I’d complete some small tasks. It’s always fun to see what other people are doing, though.
Looks like you finished well! Changing themes, layouts, and hosts are big things that I have to think about for a long time, but Bloggiesta is always a good time to start the process rolling.
You did a great job! Congrats!