So, I vowed to myself that my next post would be actual content (I have read books and taught classes and I have thoughts about them!) and not a Top Ten Tuesday post. I did! And then I saw the topic for the week was favorite shows/movies, and I succumbed. My next post will be a real post. I PROMISE.
I couldn’t pick between TV shows or movies, so, you know, I did both.
Favorite TV shows (with YouTubery)
1. The Cosby Show (Theo sings the blues)
2. A Different World (Dwayne stops Whitley’s wedding)
3. The Golden Girls (Blanche and Sophia fight)
4. Psych (Shawn & Gus audition for American Duos)
5. One Tree Hill (Nathan & Haley’s first kiss)
6. So You Think You Can Dance (Alex & Twitch)
7. Justice League/Justice League Unlimited (“It’s not a race!”)
8. The Fresh Prince of Bel-Air (“Carlton, you look like a pirate.”)
9. Parks & Recreation (“What if one of my sleeves catches on fire and it spreads rapidly?”)
10. As the World Turns (Emily shoots Paul, tells him she still loves him, and then rolls him off a cliff.)
Favorite movies (with YouTubery)
1. Clueless (“WE’RE ON THE FREEWAY!!!”)
2. Jerry Maguire (“You don’t know what it’s like to be me out here for you. It’s an up at dawn, pride swallowing siege that I will never fully tell you about, okay?”)
3. Berry Gordy’s The Last Dragon (“I would love to peel this banana.”)
4. Terminator 2 (“Come with me if you want to live.”)
5. The Chipmunk Adventure (“David, are you drunk?”)
6. The Little Mermaid (Ariel combs her hair at the dinner table. GAUCHE.)
7. Mulan (“Stand watch, Mushu, while I blow our secret with my stupid girly habits.”)
8. Aladdin (“You’re getting your wishes, so SIT DOWN!”)
9. Cinderella (“These beads. They give it just the right touch. Don’t you think so, Drizella?”)
10. Lean on Me (“Mr. Clark don’t play!”)
7 thoughts on “Top Ten Favorite TV Shows & Movies”
I always figured the other superheroes made fun of Batman for not being able to fly. Except he’s Batman, so it’s probably not the best idea…
Oh! Nathan and Haley, I miss them so much!
That scene from The Crosby Show is perfection.
I didn’t start watching Golden Girls until I was in college. It quickly became addicting.
I haven’t watched SYTYCD in so many seasons. But I still feel like nothing can compare to the season 4 (with Joshua/Twitch/Katee).
joey via. thoughts and afterthoughts
So You Think You Can Dance! LOVE that show! And Twitch is awesome! Thanks for stoppin’ by! Have a great week!
OMG. A Different World. I love that show.