I just learned of Lia’s Down the TBR Hole while reading Roofbeam Reader’s TBR Pile Cleanse post, and since my to-read list on Goodreads is currently at 1,110 books, I figured I may as well give it a shot. Also, to echo Adam, who doesn’t love a good play on words/Alice in Wonderland allusion? (I also created this graphic, so you know I’m committed.)
The rules are:
- Go to your Goodreads to-read shelf
- Order on ascending date added
- Take the first 5 (or 10 if you’re feeling adventurous) books
- Read the synopses of the books
- Decide: keep it or should it go?