Sometimes I just don’t know what to do with myself at night, so I just go to bed. I think tonight is one of those nights. I did a lot today, so I’m going to post my to-do list of items completed, but I’m sure I’m going to leave some stuff off.
- (re)read A Wrinkle in Time
- wash hair
- shave legs
- clean shower
- twist hair
- clear the floor so I can run the Roomba
- load dishwasher
- check email
- attempt to make a massage therapy appointment (give up and wait to call tomorrow)
- prep for peer review/writing workshop
- complete participation sheet (detailed unit breakdown) for comp
- write this post
The last two probably took the longest since I needed to figure out exactly how to approach the peer review, for one. The other thing is that even though I planned my whole semester out with activities, I found myself questioning my timeline. In the end, I just decided to go with what I have.
Here’s what I still need to do:
- update literacy narrative rubric
- grade exams for my Tuesday/Thursday classes
- grade summaries for my comp classes
- create a spreadsheet for the reintroduction phase of my elimination diet
- write/revise the soundtrack assignment sheet
Maybe tomorrow, eh?
As for my weekly recap, the only book I finished this past week is A Wrinkle in Time and that’s because I assigned it to two of my classes.
I did post a bunch, so here’s an in case you missed it list:
- Meh #SOL18
- Water aerobics got me out here jammin’ #SOL18
- Good morning! #SOL18
- Adventures in Grocery Shopping #SOL18
- Horf, or how to maturely handle eating a food item you hate #SOL18
- I hate driving on the highway in LA #SOL18
- Adventures in Moviegoing: A Wrinkle in Time #SOL18
Have a great week, everyone!