1. I haven’t felt like posting the past few days because I don’t feel well. All this time, lactose was destroying me from the inside out and I didn’t even know. Sigh. One thing that has cheered me up is reading Buzzfeed (curated) articles about lactose intolerance like this and this. I have also Googled lactose intolerance memes, which are hilarious.
2. I am trying to prep for spring break by doing everything I can by the end of the day tomorrow, so I can officially be on break and not have to do anything except very mild prep on the Sunday before. As you can probably guess, I am slightly behind on that plan.
3. My mom is coming tonight. Maybe I can find somewhere for us to go while I work that’s kind of nice/interesting so she’s not stuck in the house while I try to get it together.
4. I’m currently chatting with my friend and, in the course of our conversation, I have planned my fall comp class AND had a delightful discussion about Jane the Virgin. These are the best kinds of conversations. (Also, if you’re not watching Jane, you should be. I know because my OTHER friend burned through all the seasons in Netflix in the past four or so months and was devastated she couldn’t catch up on the current season.)
5. I was going for five things, but now I can’t think of one. So. There is no five.
Oh wait! Yes there is: I need to clean off the couch.
Okay, the end.