My friend asked me what I wanted for Christmas the other day, and I was too overwhelmed with grading to answer properly. I am slightly less overwhelmed with grading today, so this prompt is right on time.
I also like the proofreading marks one, but the color looks terrible on me. It’s cute, though.
2. A friend told me about a style of jeans that Nordstrom carries that she thinks would be good for me, so I’m going to go ahead and say a gift card to Nordstrom.
3. I need a new journal. I made the mistake of getting a journal with a soft cover, and I will not do that again. I really like the Design Works Ink journals.
4. I’m moving in the summer, and I’m going to need a two-bedroom with two parking spaces for under $1800. So I’m vibing with my girl Lucy Van Pelt on this one.
5. So the volume button on my Rokumote (Roku TV remote) is broken (it only turns the volume down, not up), and I want a new one so bad. I can also promise I will not break this one because of dropping it fifty-eleven times because I finally bought a cover for my current one.
Still and all I need a new remote. Badly. Because I keep having to toggle between the app on my phone and the actual remote and sometimes I don’t have both of them beside me at the same time. Also, you know, broken things need replacing.
6. Book socks! Size L.
7. These holdovers from previous years:
- Weighted blanket
- Polly (the Disney movie with Phylicia Rashad)
- Psych DVDs
Also, I know a full collection of The Good Place DVDs will be available soon and I want them.
8. Loungewear/workout clothes (size XL). I have one pair of yoga pants and another not that comfortable pair of sweatpants that I got eons ago. Aside from that, I have dresses and jeans that don’t fit that well. What do I have to run errands in? To lie around the house in? Not much of enough is what.
9. My Barbie calendar brought me so much joy this year that I really want next year’s as well.
10. I am also obsessed with this sweater and want one so I can be prepared for next Christmas. Size XL, please.
11. Sleep headphones for when I meditate in bed!
12. I have some pants that keep falling down because they don’t have belt loops and I just remembered suspenders are a thing that exist, and, wow, would they make my life easier.
13. I also just discovered this Captain America hoodie (size 1), and immediately added it to this list.