Not because it was hard, but because (a) my daughter kept talking to me and (b) I kept getting distracted by The Oscars. And Twitter and Facebook. Also, I was trying to figure out which leggings to buy. Anyway.
Okay, I had to look at my calendar to see what I actually did this past week. Is that sad? It feels sad. I guess it’s a good thing I’m doing the Slice of Life challenge next month, huh? Anyway, that’s where I am. So yes, this past week I:
- went to a Hamilton trivia night (my team lost)
- went to the dentist
- went to a search committee meeting for the church’s new minister
- attended a plagiarism hearing as a witness
- visited an astronomy class as part of the pilot Teaching Squares program at my school (and learned quite a bit!)
- attended a student conduct hearing as a member of the conduct board
- went to see a student production of The Drowsy Chaperone, which was super fun (I love a good farce and a good meta-narrative)
- dropped in to a party I wasn’t invited to to visit a friend who was only in town for one night
- went to the Women’s March celebration and activist fair held by the local chapter of the march
And that doesn’t even count my regularly scheduled activities (work, gym, etc.).